A list of extensive measures I am taking to keep you and I safe and well.
- All surfaces, cleaned/disinfected.
- Hands-free hand sanitiser in place
- 80% alcohol sanitiser liquid for hand sanitiser purchased
- Clear visor and/or face masks- I am using both in the corriders to greet people but we have 2 metres distance in my therapy room, and good ventilation.
- Code of practice pre-appointment questionnaire verbally to ascertain if my client has a temperature or any symptoms of illness. Covid questionnaire to be completed on arrival.
- A statement published on my website
- payment via bacs or paypal prior to attending a session or cash at the session. I will have a card reader set up soon.
- Please come with a face mask and use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- I am not responsible for the communal toilet area-this is my landlord’s responsibility. However, I am advising that if you need to use the toilet, wear a face mask and wash your hands thoroughly-practice good hand hygiene.
- Notice on the website regarding cancellation of appointments if a client falls sick within 24-hours there will be no cancellation fee to pay.
Routinely, I will be asking pre-consultation questions relating to covid, and on arrival, there will be a hands-free hand sanitiser ready for use. There will also be tissues as usual and a bin to safely dispose of them.
Please note, the communal areas, hallways and toilets are not within my jurisdiction and so please be mindful of this and take precautions accordingly.