Annette Boden well-being presents
“Sleep well, eat well, Live well”
A series of 4 weekly workshops for complete well-being which can be taken individually or as a complete package
‘Sleep well, eat well, live well’ is a personal development programme to support and evolve emotional empowerment, empathy, and energy.
This programme supports the development of skills for:
- Anxiety management
- Sleeping well
- Effective communication for healthy relationships
- Managing challenging emotions
- Recovering from set- backs (e.g. redundancy, diagnosis of chronic/life threatening illness etc.)
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Mindful self-compassion- building emotional resilience
- Work-life balance- a positive approach
- Nutritional and physical support for emotional wellbeing- a compassion focused approach
- Thinking positively- challenging the ‘inner critic’
- A plan for life – bringing it all together
A series of 4 uplifting weekly workshops for complete well-being which can be taken individually or as a complete package
Cost: £30 per workshop or £25 per workshop when attending all 4
Venue: Adlington Village Hall TBC.
Dates: Friday 27 April, Friday May 4, Friday 11 May, Friday 1 June 2018
‘Sleeping well’ -27 April , ‘Eating well’ – 4 May, ‘Work-life balance’11 May , and ‘Developing emotional resilience’ 1 June
Times: 2.30-4.00pm confirmed and 6.30-9.00pm TBC
Places are limited and secured by £30 if only attending one session or £100 if attending all four to complete the course – prior to commencement of the course payable via bacs online ( contact me for details) or by cheque made payable to ‘Annette Boden’ and sent to ‘ 18a Green lane,Chinley, Derbyshire, SK23 6AA’.